Dear All,

This is a reminder that submissions to my survey on Pest Eradication
Treatments for Mixed Media Objects will close at *midnight, August 12, 2022*
.

For those with relevant experience who have not yet submitted, I kindly ask
that you consider filling the survey out.

To those who have already submitted, a heartfelt thank you. The responses
so far have been incredible and highly detailed. Your time is much
appreciated.

*Project Summary:*

In support of my masters thesis in Preventive Conservation at Northumbria
University I am soliciting responses to a survey (link below).

This survey is open to anyone with experience in treating objects for pest
infestations in art or heritage objects. For this research project, the
experiences of people who have previously or currently treat mixed media or
composite objects are of particular interest.

This survey investigates external factors that might influence pest
treatment choices. Factors such as; access to literature, access or
availability to different treatment methods, government regulations, and
budgetary or resource constraints. Your answers will inform the development
of a decision making tool for evaluating material compatibility in mixed
media objects with common pest eradication treatment methods.

Results of the research will be published. Participants will not be
identified in any report or publication.

The survey takes between 5-10 minutes to complete, and can be found here:
https://forms.office.com/r/duxidKBafe

The survey will be open until midnight *August 12, 2022*

For any questions or comments please do not hesitate to reach out at:
anbower...@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best Regards,

Ashley Bowersox