Hello,

I am looking for an institution who's be willing to share their integrated
pest management plan with me. In particular, I am interested in the general
plans for response to pests in an indoor/outdoor settings, and the most
common pests like roaches, rodents, wasps, etc. We have live animals in our
collection, so that is of special interest to me if you have a resource
that also has that focus.

Thank you!
Leslie Gordon
Natural History Museum of LA County