From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Mike
van der Steenhoven <m.vandersteenho...@mauritshuis.nl>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2023 3:38:03 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [PestList]

Dear Pestlisters,

Is there a wat to determin if this damage is recent or historic? We think it
might be damage from a silverfish but correct me if you think otherwise.

With kind regards,

Mike van der Steenhoven

Verzonden vanuit Outlook voor iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

[Het beroemdste meisje ter
wereld]<https://www.mauritshuis.nl/ontdek-collectie/verhalen/meisje-met-de-parel/>

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/AS8PR08MB8442DD954361176C38B3D3E4EEAB9%40AS8PR08MB8442.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/AS8PR08MB8442DD954361176C38B3D3E4EEAB9%40AS8PR08MB8442.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Confidentiality Notice

This email including all attachments is confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure under
State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have
received this communication in error and delete this email from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.