Hello,
Our museum has an aging collection of Vector UV light boxes which are set
up in all our collections spaces. We have Art, History, Ethnographic, and
Natural History collections. As far as I can tell, Vector light boxes are
not available any more and I have had difficulty finding an alternative to
replace them. I inherited responsibility for the UV boxes and our IPM plan
in general when our entomologist retired. It seems like a good time to
reevaluate how we use UV lights in our pest monitoring program and I'm
interested to know if other institutions are using them in collections
areas.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Meredith Mahoney

Curator of Zoology