From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Oliver
Sanchez <osanc...@extrasense.co>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2023 12:30:40 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [PestList] UV light boxes

You don't often get email from osanc...@extrasense.co. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

[CAUTION: This message originated from outside the Foundation. Do not click
links, open attachments or take action unless you know the contents are safe]

Hi Meredith
We are testing our automated insect id and count installed on some UV light
boxes to get instant notifications on specific species and count increases
without the need to service them. This might be of interest if its a small team
and needs to save time.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 11:10 AM Meredith Mahoney