Da: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> per conto di Shelly
Mallon <shelly.mal...@county-lambton.on.ca>
Inviato: mercoledì 22 novembre 2023 18:39
A: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Oggetto: [PestList] Peach Tree and Preventing Pests in Exhibition

Hello Everyone,

We are having an exhibition in 2024 with an artist who wants to bring in a
Peach Tree as a component of an installation.

The Size is 83” x 76” x 109” and the tree has been out of the ground for 2
years and exposed to the elements.

We are reaching out for some guidance to ensure we are not introducing any
pests into our building.

We have been researching local freezer trucks that can handle such a large
object.

Has anyone ever had to deal with this and if so, could you please steer us in
the right direction?

Any advice would be welcome.

Kind regards,

Shelly

Shelly Mallon

Collections/Preparator, Judith & Norman Alix Art Gallery

Cultural Services Division

The Corporation of the County of Lambton

147 Lochiel Street
Sarnia, ON N7T 0B4

Tel: 519.336.8127 ext 3222

Email:
shelly.mal...@county-lambton.on.ca<mailto:shelly.mal...@county-lambton.on.ca>

Web: https://jnaag.ca/

[Title: County of Lambton logo - Description: County of Lambton
logo]<https://www.lambtononline.ca/home/Pages/home.aspx>     [Title:
Discoveries That Matter logo - Description: Discoveries That Matter logo]
<http://www.discoveriesthatmatter.com/>

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/YT2PR01MB10340399DFDE2BF1F138D8EA09DBAA%40YT2PR01MB10340.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/YT2PR01MB10340399DFDE2BF1F138D8EA09DBAA%40YT2PR01MB10340.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.