Dear Community

I work in a library and am responsible for IPM. I now have two general
questions about monitoring/glue traps and hope that I've come to the right
place with these two questions.

1.     How long can you use glue traps if they remain free of dust and insects?
Is there still an expiry date when they should be replaced?

2.     Is there a relation between the number of glue traps per room and the
number of pests that is still tolerable or at which you can say that there is
no pest infestation? In other words, does it make a difference whether I
discover 1-2 or 10-20 pests in a trap and if so, how high can this number be?

I hope I have expressed myself clearly and am looking forward to hearing from
you.

Kind regards
Claudia Jarnig

Claudia Jarnig