Thank you so much indeed for all for the precious advices for geckos!
I really appreciate so kindly reactions in this group!

I will talk to the library staff and make some prototypes with door and
hardware cloth.
Unfortunately when I fount them, the geckos are already without
life.......
Its good to know the use of vegetable oil. Hoping to not to see them again
in the trap, anyhow I will keep oil with me.

Thanks to all!
Best
Yoshiko