This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.

Dear all museumpestlist
VELOXY is the smallest (all over the world) and
less heavy tool to apply the anoxia method in museums archives and
libraries ; it was properly developed for this purpose and certified by
an European project in 1998 - 2000. Since that time it was improved
upon the suggestions of the people in charge of conservation
Institutes.
Please give a look to the references at RGI's web site: www.
rgi-genova.com
thanks to everybody of you for any welcome comments and
suggestions
Ercole Gialdi (rgi...@tiscali.it)

----Messaggio
originale----