From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net
[mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On Behalf Of Molly Gleeson
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:08 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: Re: [pestlist] Clothes Moth Eating Habits

This is interesting, however, I'm wondering how many instances there are
of collections becoming infested by clothes moth larvae while on
display?  I guess I've never heard of that, but I'd be interested to
know if this is a frequent occurrence and a problem. We generally don't
let the public in storage areas, and, in my limited experience, that is
where the majority of these infestations occur.

best,
Molly

Molly Gleeson
Conservator of Archaeological and Ethnographic Objects
San Diego, CA