Hire termite dogs and get to the root of the problem, what ever it takes.
If you chose Vikane, expect to retreat every few years. Please, before you
decide research Vikane on the internet in terms of toxicity.
Know the facts not just what you are told.
Bill
ACI

In a message dated 5/20/2010 9:50:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,