Dear Pestlist:

A mishap in de-installation opened and attached the adhesive of a Victor roach
trap to a silk book cover.  I know from personal experience that this adhesive
is quite sticky and difficult to remove from anything.  Does anyone has
experience removing a sticky trap from a textile?  If it was silk that is great
but other textiles would be enlightening as well. I will be performing mock-ups
and I can share the information with everyone on the website if you are
interested.

Thanks,
Rose

Rose Daly
Graduate Fellow
Winterthur/University of Delaware Program in Art Conservation
rose_d...@hotmail.com