This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.

Dear Colleagues,

There have been a number of inquiries over the past couple months about
the status of the 8th annual IPM Working Group meeting.  Many of the
inquiries are from individuals and institutions that have not previously
participated in the IPM-WG.  We are gratified by the continued interest in
participation as it indicates that there remains a pressing need for
useful IPM related content.  We are however mindful that many new
inquiries are from people looking for training and information on IPM
rather than individuals able to commit time and resources in developing
the necessary material.  As a result, in 2011 the IPM-WG will be having a
small meeting of selected past participants who will be completing
outstanding tasks.  The work from the meeting will hopefully soon be
visible on the museumpests.net website.  We anticipate that during this
meeting decisions will also be made on the future of the group and how it
may continue to serve the preservation and collection holding community.

If you have thoughts about needs that are not currently addressed on
museumpests.net or how the IPM-WG can continue its work for our field
please do not hesitate to contact me directly.  Please include the words
IPM-WG somewhere in the subject line of your message.

Thank you for your continued support.
Rachael Perkins Arenstein
IPM-WG Co-Chair

Rachael Perkins Arenstein