This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.

Hi -
Thanks for the work you do on the museum pestlist.
The list and discussion has been very helpful up to now -

Re the "digets" mode -
Please leave me on the mode that I had before the flood of email I just received.
If digest mode is what I am set on now, it is too much email for me.

Thanks - Mary Baughman
m.c.boff...@mail.utexas.edu

Hello all -

I'm am setting up digest capabilities for this list. Digest mode (and it is optional by user) will save the emails that have come in over a certain period and then mail them to you all at once. If the period is set to one day, all emails coming in that day would be sent to you at one time at the end of the day.

I can set the digest period and the send time. Digest period options are: daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.

If you think you'd like to use the digest mode, please let me know which period you would prefer - I can only set it to one.

Leon Zak
ZAK Software Inc.
http://zaks.com