Weekly please.

On 4/13/2011 1:05 PM, Jasmine High wrote:
Weekly, please.
Thanks!
~Jasmine High

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Leon Zak <l...@zaks.com <mailto:l...@zaks.com>> wrote:

    Hello all -

    I'm am setting up digest capabilities for this list. Digest mode
    (and it is optional by user) will save the emails that have come
    in over a certain period and then mail them to you all at once. If
    the period is set to one day, all emails coming in that day would
    be sent to you at one time at the end of the day.

    I can set the digest period and the send time. Digest period
    options are: daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.

    If you think you'd like to use the digest mode, please let me know
    which period you would prefer - I can only set it to one.

    Leon Zak

    ZAK Software Inc.

    http://zaks.com <http://zaks.com/>

--