From: ad...@museumpests.net [mailto:ad...@museumpests.net] On Behalf Of Mina,
Laura
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:11 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] IPM policy research

To post to this list send it as an email to
pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>
Dear Pestlist:

I am the Mellon Fellow in Costume and Textiles Conservation at the Philadelphia
Museum of Art and am currently assisting with the museum's pest monitoring and
management programs. Eliza Spaulding, the Mellon Fellow in Paper Conservation,
and I are researching different institutions' IPM policies. We hope to gather a
number of policies, which we can then share with members of the PMA's
Conservation Department as we work to create an IPM policy here. The IPM
policies posted on museumpests.net have provided a great starting place for our
research. While many pest concerns are common to all museums, we would be
especially interested to read IPM policies from museums with fine art
collections. If you are able to share your institution's policy with us, please
email me at laura.m...@philamuseum.org<mailto:laura.m...@philamuseum.org>

Thank you for your consideration and best wishes for the new year.

Cheers,
Laura Mina

--
Laura Mina
Mellon Fellow in Costume & Textiles Conservation

email to imail...@museumpests.net<mailto:imail...@museumpests.net> with this
command in the body:

set mode digest pestlist

Any problems email l...@collectionpests.com<mailto:l...@collectionpests.com> or