Greetings,

I'm trying to build a study collection of common museum pests for the Art
Conservation Department at Buffalo State College.  Currently I'm looking for
specimens of the following insects in any life stage:

Case bearing clothes moth, Tinea pellionella
Furniture carpet beetle, Anthrenus flavipes
Common carpet beetle, Anthrenus scrophylariae
Black larder beetle, Dermestes ater
Hide beetle, Dermestes maculatus
Larder beetle, Dermestes ladarius
 Powderpostbeetle, Lyctus brunneus
Furniture beetle, Anobium punctatum
Deathwatch beetle, Xestobium rufovillosum

If you have samples of these insects and would be willing to donate them to our
department, we'd greatly appreciate it.  They can be sent to: Cory Rogge,
Department of Art Conservation Rockwell Hall 230,
Buffalo State College 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222

Many thanks,
Cory

Cory Rogge, Ph.D.

Andrew W. Mellon Assistant Professor in Conservation Science
Department of Art Conservation Rockwell Hall 230
Buffalo State College
1300 Elmwood Ave
Buffalo, NY 14222 USA

Phone: (716)878-4646