Bronwyn:

Many thanks for the offer, but I really need to use an image of something
that is culturally familiar to the folks these signs are aimed at - that is
Pacific Northwest Native Americans.

One of my biggest challenges when working with Native communities, and
especially those for whom the whole museum world is a new experience, is
making museum and collections rules relevant to their day-to-day cultural
environment.  A photo of a Northwest coast object being chewed by bugs
underlined with a few carefully chosen words will have far more impact than
the typical "DO NOT EAT AND DRINK IN THE MUSEUM" or "NO FOOD AND DRINK"
signs have.

Thanks again - if I ever need to make signs for an African collection I
will let you know,

Claire