Really?

I'm interested in hearing more, but this company is apparently using both
freezing, AND anoxia; both are well proven techniques (if done properly), so
I can't understand the need for "introducing a dielectric field with argon
gas".

I also can't see how a "plasma field" can disrupt insect eggs (or other
life) without endangering the artefacts. What effect does the plasma field
have on insects? (make them dizzy? give them hallucinations?) How large are
the antennae to create this effect?  How big a volume is treated? Would a
plasma field create ozone?? I have lots of questions.

All my "quantum fruitloop" sensors are going off, so I await more
information (and advise same), before exploring this offer in more detail.

js

Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Microclimate Systems
www.keepsafe.ca  i...@keepsafe.ca +1 800 683-4696
Providing a suite of services and environmental control solutions for
museums and archives, including control of humidity, oxygen and temperature.