This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

This looks like spider webbing to me. If it were moth webbing, I'd expect
to see some granular frass in it.
If there's no frass or moth pupal exuviae, then assume it's spider.
Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin
47 The Avenues
Norwich