This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Key note ..... wooden items would need to have a moisture content less than 19%
in order for bag/isolation to be faster and a total guaranteed success
depending of the extent and species of the termites. In case other are thinking
this may work for all situations. JTV

Joel Voron   Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

  Conservation Dept.

     Integrated Pest Management

      Office 757-220-7080<tel:757-220-7080>

        Cell 757-634-1175<tel:757-634-1175>

          E-Mail jvo...@cwf.org<mailto:jvo...@cwf.org>

[X]

On Nov 6, 2017, at 9:06 AM, Hazra Medica