Karl,

We have detected another problem. Could you take care of it?
MatDuplicate() does not work for MATSEQAIJCUSPARSE (probably also for
MATMPIAIJCUSPARSE).
The attached example creates a matrix and duplicates it. There are two cases:

1) With a diagonal matrix it fails on GPU because MatDuplicate() did not copy
the CUDA-specific data.

$ ./ex_duplicate -diag -mat_type aijcusparse -vec_type cuda

2) With a fully dense matrix (or any matrix where I-node routines are used), it
does not fail but operations are done on CPU instead of GPU (because it changes
the pointers to MatMult_SeqAIJ_Inode etc).

$ ./ex_duplicate -mat_type aijcusparse -vec_type cuda

Thanks.
Jose