How to clear (locally - on each MPI proc) all options related to a given
prefixed solver ?

Say I have 2 solvers. I prefixed them "s1_" and "s2_" with KSPSetOptionsPrefix
to give them different options.
At the very beginning, I need to pass options for s1 and s2 as I don't know how
things will turn out.
Say, things turn out in such a way that s2 solve is not done (not necessary) :
at that time, how to clear these options (that will not be used) related to s2
?

In the doc, I see PetscOptionsLeft and PetscOptionsClearValue. I would need
something like PetscOptionsClearLeftValues locally on each proc (some proc may
need s2 so they must not clear options). Is this possible ?

Franck