hi

On 14/10/17 00:47, Matthew Knepley wrote:

If you want the wrapper to take in F90 pointer arguments, then you have to declare it or you get an SEGV. These get autogenerated in include/petsc/finclude/ftn-auto/*.h90 when you run 'make allfortranstubs'. Did this happen
for your function?

I just tried running make allfortranstubs, but I don't see anything new in include/petsc/finclude/ftn-auto/*.h90, and my test program still crashes.

I also tried doing a make clean and make allfortranstubs all, but that didn't help.

I even tried deleting my $PETSC_ARCH directory and rebuilding everything (including make allfortranstubs) but again it didn't help.

I'm a bit surprised that custom Fortran bindings should produce anything in include/petsc/finclude/ftn-auto/, I thought that would only be for the auto-generated stuff that comes out of bfort?

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Senior Research Fellow