On 16/10/17 14:14, Matthew Knepley wrote:

This last file petscao.h is including a "petsc/finclude/petscao.h", which contains various definitions including the definition of AO. Do I need to make some sort of similar "petsc/finclude/petscsf.h"?

    It looks like PetscSF is already defined inside
    petsc/finclude/petscis.h. It's not clear to me which bits of the
    SF interface need to be in their own files and which are lumped in
    with the IS interface.

If SF is already in the IS part then we do not technically need to move it out. It just seems to me that it would be cleaner to do so.

So do you think the SF stuff in petsc/finclude/petscis.h should be taken out, and put into a new petsc/finclude/petscsf.h ?

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Senior Research Fellow