From: Junchao Zhang <junchao.zh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2024 3:16 PM
To: Sircar, Arpan <sirc...@ornl.gov>
Cc: Barry Smith <bsm...@petsc.dev>; petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov
<petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov>; Gottiparthi, Kalyan <gottipart...@ornl.gov>
Subject: Re: [petsc-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Running PETSc with a Kokkos backend
on OLCF Frontier

Arpan,
   Did you add -log_view ?

--Junchao Zhang

On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 2:00 PM Sircar, Arpan via petsc-users
<petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov<mailto:petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov>> wrote:
Hi Barry, Thanks for your prompt response. These are run with with the same
PETSc solvers but the one on GPUs (log_pKok) uses mataijkokkos while the other
one does not. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thanks,
Arpan From:
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd