Ok Trevor. The real production scenario is:

        | CAt6 wire provided by datacenter

 -----------------
| Switch Gigabit  |
 -----------------

 -----------------
| Servers         |
 -----------------

The idea is put the FW, obviously, between the Cta6 wire and the main gigabit switch. because of that I buildup de FW as a bridge.

If I sniffer the traffic which passes through the switch, I notice the size of packets that I've mentioned in previous post:

* 64 bytes (35%)
* 64-128 bytes (35%)
* 1024-1500 (30%)

So, I need to benchmark the FW with little size packets. The question is
¿Is there any tool which generates small packets traffic to benchmark the network performance as iperf or netperf does?

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent