LOL, ok I will wait, btw if I move to current, that it not the same as
snapshot is it. And if I move to current can I upgrade to 3.2 when it
comes out?
Iknow it's OT, but I was curious.

Amir Seyavash Mesry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
LSI Logic Corporation
http://www.lsilogic.com/
Raid Support Test Technician
6145-D Northbelt Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
678-728-1211

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or
believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please
indicate
to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and
delete the
copy you received. Thank you.