On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Henning Brauer wrote:

> well, I must admit I okay'd that myself... but string concat is a much
> better solution.

if I understand the -current source, string concatenation is achieved by
simply placing two strings next to each other?

foo = "bar" "baz"

As such, the style of comments I seek would be implemented as:

foonets = "{ 10.0.0.0/24," # subnet blah
          "  10.0.1.0/24," # important stuff
          "  10.0.2.0/24 } " # don't forget

is that right?

If so, I might go ahead and kludge the in line comments into 3.1 (as I
think that would be easier than backporting string concatenation) and then
convert to this syntax for 3.2.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 869-3781  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]