Hello,

   Sorry to bother everyone with this miniscule question. I am trying to
figure out how to add temporary rules to pass traffic for a particular
service?

   What I am trying to do is set up a test ftp server for Internet
customers to use on a controlled basis. A tech would run a command (via
sudo running from a menu-driven script) and enable temporarily the IP
address the customer resides on to test. The IP would stay open for x
hours. I would then have a cron job reset the firewall rulesets to the
default on a pre set time.

   Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt