You can write a script to automatically generate tour rules file
similiar to the one recently announced on deadly.org:

http://www.deadly.org/article.php3?sid=20020919022924

Another approach is to modify authpf to add/remove rules based on
your requirements.

Finally, I have been working on a way to add temporary rules to pf
It works by inserting a rule template to pf.conf and later,
dynamically specifying rule parameters (src/dest host/port etc.)
these specific instances expire based on time and/or activation count.

The advantage is that the programming interface is much simpler than
authpf way of adding/removing rules, furthermore, they expire automatically.
You dont need a cron job to turn remove them later.

The disadvantage is that, for normal (non nat/rdr) rules, you can
almost always come up with other ways of achieving similiar results
like the two alternatives I have already given above ;)

Can