On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Daniel Hartmeier wrote:
> A whole book is a lot of work :) There's probably not a large enough
> market for a traditionally published book (there aren't many paper books
> about OpenBSD in general, even) and for a non-commercial publication,
> time is the limit, as I can't afford that many weeks worth of unpaid
> work.
Writing the book would probarbly stall development.
If it wouldn't stall development newfeatures won't end up in the book.

> Let's put it this way: I can always work on improving the man
> pages and FAQ in smaller chunks,
I think thats sufficient, but I think the initial post was asking for a
step-to-step guide in Building PF firewalling rules.

Sacha

PS: Daniel, will you be at BSDconEurope?

--
  " Bebe mi semen, bebelo hasta el fin "
                        Hocico - Sucios Pensamientos