I hate to post this again but I was having some problem with bounced
messages from the list so I had to subscribe from another address. Any
help would be appreciated. Or if anyone see's anything wrong with my
pf.conf it would be highly appreciated if it was pointed out to me.

I tried to setup queing based on the faq and website. But I just can't
get it to work. Downloading is great but as soon as I start to upload my
speed drops way down to about the same speed as the upload. I have
played around with the queue statements and bandwidth settings but no
luck. I am on adsl link of 1.5down/768 up, using different ftp sites to
test throughput it seems I get about 1330down/605up. Maybe I have my
rules out of place or something I am at a lost.

I do appreciate any responses

# macros
int_if = "xl0"
ext_if = "fxp0"

tcp_services = "{ 22, 113 }"
icmp_types = "{ 8, 11 }"

priv_nets = "{ 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/16, 172.16.0.0/12, 10.0.0.0/8 }"

# options
set block-policy return
set loginterface $ext_if

# scrub
scrub in all

#Que
altq on $ext_if priq bandwidth 525Kb queue { q_pri, q_def } queue q_pri
priority 7 queue q_def priority 1 priq(default)

# nat/rdr
nat on $ext_if from $int_if:network to any -> $ext_if
rdr on $int_if proto tcp from any to any port 21 -> 127.0.0.1 port 8021

# filter rules
block all

pass quick on lo0 all

block drop in  quick on $ext_if from $priv_nets to any
block drop out quick on $ext_if from any to $priv_nets

pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to $ext_if port $tcp_services
flags S/SA keep state

pass in inet proto icmp all icmp-type $icmp_types keep state

pass in  on $int_if from $int_if:network to any keep state
pass out on $int_if from any to $int_if:network keep state

pass out on $ext_if proto { udp, icmp } all keep state

pass out on $ext_if proto tcp from $ext_if to any flags S/SA keep state
queue (q_def, q_pri)

pass in  on $ext_if proto tcp from any to $ext_if flags S/SA keep state
queue (q_def, q_pri)