On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 11:20:53AM +1000, Damian McGuckin wrote:

> With OpenBSD being so much more better quality than a lot of the vendor
> proprietary systems, I have gotten complacent. This is the first time I
> have had to load anything other than errata with OpenBSD since about 2.5.
> I have to relearn web-based CVS everytime.  I must be getting old.  I'll
> have to get into the habit more.

> That would have ramifications for ESP and AH as well.  Serious.

Yes, hence it was pulled into -stable, too. Not everything that gets
pulled into -stable also gets an errata entry (only fixes for severe
security problems do), if you check errata you realize it's still empty,
even though there have been at least a dozen commits to -stable already.

So, if you want to stay up to date about productivity/reliability fixes
in -stable, you basically have to subscribe to source-changes@ and read
the message with "OPENBSD_3_3" in the body. Or search for that tag in
the source-changes@ archive (monkey.org has one, for instance).

If you'd rather have a web page like errata.html, step up and maintain
it (by reading source-changes@ and adding the relevant entries). The
main reason why it doesn't exist is that it takes some time and work to
do :)

Daniel