Hello Jolan,

Friday, September 5, 2003, 11:53:39 AM, you wrote:

Jolan> On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 04:33:57PM +0200, Ed White wrote:

>> ehm... I know this is the right place to ask about network interfaces
>> experiences...  so I'm wondering if anyone had good results with USB
>> (wireless/ethernet) network adapters on OpenBSD.

Jolan> USB wifi adapters don't work.  Most have an ADM chipset (I think that's
Jolan> the name) which aren't supported, and the wi driver needs to be hacked
Jolan> for PRISM2 USB adapters which are the minority.

Well, if you're willing to donate a couple work is being done on
porting the NetBSD awt driver.

--
Best regards,
 Alejandro Belluscio