Nick Buraglio wrote:
I'm looking for anyone that knows of a bsd project that does something similar to to the Linux Layer 7 filter project. Details found here: http://l7-filter.sourceforge.net/ I'm more or less hoping that someone has a *BSD project that can classify packets based on application data in the connections they belong to or that there is a patch for pf to do this. Is there anything in the works that anyone knows of?
It would be very interesting to see this in OpenBSD. Maybe much more interesting and useful than the OS fingerprinting stuff.

block out all
pass out proto tcp from any to any protocol HTTP port 80 keep state

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone @work: +361 210 1415/127