From: Jason Dixon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 10:45 AM
To: Elijah Savage
Subject: Re: OFF Topic Might not belong on the list "PF anf VPN to
Cisco"

On Dec 30, 2004, at 9:37 AM, Elijah Savage wrote:

> Has anyone on the list ever used openbsd as a Firewall and also a VPN
> gateway. I have been trying to find how to's or some sort of
> documentation on this, especially with using one with Cisco Devices.
> Basically using it as a VPN hub to a few Cisco Routers. If anyone can
> point me to any documentation or make some recommendations it sure
> would be greatly appreeciated.

I'm sure many of us have done this many times over.  If you have a
specific concern between versions (i.e. Cisco model X vs. OpenBSD 3.6
-current), you should clarify it.  The man pages are sufficient for the
firewalling concepts.  If you need more information on setting up the
VPN, you might want to refer to one of the OpenBSD books
(http://www.openbsd.org/books.html), as faq13.html was tossed in the CVS
attic some time ago.

--
Jason Dixon