Not if the lines are to be used for a few very bandwith intensive applications.

--On 17. Mai 2005 11:54:06 -0400 Jason Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On May 17, 2005, at 11:49 AM, Manon Goo wrote:

Let me clarify my setup:

     OpenBSD-Box

DSLGW DSLGW DSLGW DSLGW DSLGW DSLGW

CiscoATM Router

       Internet

The Inbound traffic is dirtributed by the CiscoATM Router. The packtes
are routed round robin through my
DSLGWs. This is solved. everything is working fine here. No Problems.

The Upsream is my Problem. The BSD Box should distribute my outbound
traffic via the different DSLGWs.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying. No, I think you're stuck with the per-session pool behavior you're currently seeing. To be quite honest though, given a long enough curve, won't it all theoretically balance out?

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting