[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I can add more of the ruleset if needed, but I just want to know how to
prioritize the incoming bandwidth for cs.
I would think that this would work:
pass out on $int_if inet proto { udp tcp } from any { 27000:27020 } to any port keep state queue (cs_in)

You might want to use a more wide port-range (maybe?).

I'm running the same settings myself for online gaming, but only on the outgoing traffic. It really sux that I only can have one altq setting pr. NIC.. (i don't want to shape my internal traffic..)

Hope hearing from you if this was to any help!