On 19 Dec 2005 21:41:02 -0800, Jonathan Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In any case, refer back to the original posting - the blocked packet
> from the tcpdump shown is clearly of a TCP packet (it would say "UDP"
> at the end otherwise).

It doesn't say S(YN), and I don't know what label does.

You haven't provided enough information.  Include pfctl -s all,
ifconfig -a, netstat -nr, capture with a long enough snaplen, decoded
with -v -v, and then maybe I can help.

I also assume dmz_if=xl2, but you haven't shown that here either.

This is like trying to identify a forest with one look through a
microscope.  What you show looks okay, but context matters.  Trying to
guess what might have gone wrong elsewhere is a game I don't have
patience to play.
--
http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/
"You are free... to do as we tell you!" -><-