Just plug one of the LAN ports into your existing network and leave
the WAN unused.
Turn off the DHCP server and give the linksys device a proper IP on
your network.
The stock firmware supports this.  This is how I am bridging the
wireless linksys network to
my wired lan.

It works. ;) Thanks for the tip. Now, when I get my wireless nic
tomorrow, I'll see how the wireless part works.

Really?  I found that my traffic to the internet wasn't getting routed
when I did this.

Hmm.  I'll have to try again.
--
"Curiousity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" -- Steven Wright
Security Guru for Hire http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/ -><-