Dominik,

Internet----ext_if---BSD---int_if

int_if =  Gateway default for all Pcs and proxy ?

If so, you have to redirect all the traffic to the proxy (you know that) and
then, only allow nat on the BSD firewall from the proxy to any destination on
port 80.

an example from my pf.conf:

proxy="170.157.20.3"
nat on $ext_if inet from $proxy to any -> $ext_if

I hope that your squid is working as you need it.

I hope this can help

Jorge Valbuena

-------- Original-Nachricht --------