Sorry for the wrong subject!

Please disregard this email.

Thanks,
Edy

Edy wrote:
Hi,

I am thinking to implement altq to limit the download speed to our web server.

Ideally I would like to limit everyone let's say to 30Kbps/thread and every source IP is allowed to open 1 download connection only.

Is it possible to differentiate between normal browsing and downloading using PF?

So let's say I am dedicating 4Mbps to the web server and would like to assign 3Mbps for download pool and 1Mbs for surfing,ftp and other network traffics.

Even tho we limit the users to 30Kbps/thread but if we have extra bandwidth in the 3Mbps pool, we would like to distribute it evenly.

Thanks!
Edy