On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 15:58, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 10:47, Khushboo Vashi <
> khushboo.va...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> [image: image.gif]
>
>>  It fails while applying. Can you please rebase your patch and send it?
>>

> Could you please try the attached patch.

Just a follow-up email to check if I can proceed with a similar structure
and logic for the remaining disk tab.
If anyone has faced any issues while using it or has any suggestions for
improvement, please let me know, and I will make the necessary changes and
follow the same approach for the disk tab. Although there is an issue with
drive's letters, the I/O analysis of block devices is working just fine on
my system, so I can probably start working on it parallelly.

Thanks,
Sahil