The current default behaviour of pgAdmin4 is to load a webpage in a new default
browser tab, on the extreme right of all tabs. I find that less than ideal in
the scenario where I have a large number of tabs in firefox, eg, 50, and I will
be abruptly brought to that tab when pgAdmin 4 loads
I would like to suggest an alternative user flow, where the pgAdmin loads in a
new window. This could be an option, that could be toggled on and off with a
checkbox. I would even go as far to suspect that this may be more welcomed as
the default behaviour
Wdyt?
--Luther