Thanks for sharing the plans for electron.

In my feature suggestion for a new window, I am not referring to a new window
using electron, but instead I meant a new window in the existing web browser.

I am unfamiliar with the effort needed for electron integration. But I suspect
that opening a new window in an existing web browser should be much more easily
achievable.

Wdyt?

--Luther

On Friday, August 9, 2019, 12:31:56 PM GMT+8, Ashesh Vashi