http://www.hibernate.org

1. Hibernate is licensed
<http://www.hibernate.org/hibernate/license.html> under
the open source GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and is free to
download and free to use for both development and production deployments.
The license also allows ISVs to embed and distribute Hibernate free of
charge.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/index.html

2. Apache Struts 2 source code and documentation is licensed to the Apache
Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements.
See the NOTICE file included in distribution for additional information
regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses the source code and
documentation files in our Apache Struts distribution to you under the
Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use the Apache
Struts product except in compliance with the License.

You may obtain a copy of the License at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.

distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations
under the License.

Acho que não precisa*s* comprar nenhum. São gratuitos.

Em 28 de julho de 2010 10:44, jose sebastiao sebastiao <joses...@hotmail.com

Jorge Vilela