Hi,

Is there any other place we could try to get this question answered?

This is a really important matter for us, please answer.

Ger.

daniel.cre...@l-3com.com wrote:
Question: Could it be that a failover was triggered for a different
number of rows in a previous version? We were under the impression
that
this was the behaviour.

Thanks a lot,
Ger.

Hi again,

Could someone kindly give me an answer to the questions above? I do
think this is an important issue.

I have the same question. I thought that different number of rows was
triggering a failover, but tests with pgpool-II 2.2.2 have not shown
this behavior. However, I DO have seen this behavior before. Any other
answering this question, please?

Thanks,
Daniel