Hi all,

       I have two production server .One ia already live and the other is going
to live soon.

  In the 1st server i have postgres 7.4.6 and having no problem

  In the second server we have postgres (PostgreSQL) 7.4.15. Here i have made a
mistake. I have removed postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf and kept the same files
from the first server (7.4.6).

   After this process the postgres is not able to start/stop. Then i removed
the two files which i have copied from the first server and copied the the
orginal files to the exact place (/var/lib/pgsql/data).But still the database
is not able to start or stop..

  Please help if u have any idea

  Regards
  Manish

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.