On 04/19/2018 11:52 AM, PegoraroF10 wrote:
My point of view that there was a partial rollback, just on detail table. If
I´ve done a delete from Master and I have a foreign key to it with cascade
option, or all records should be deleted or no one should, this is my point.

Except you now have a trigger or possibly triggers that are altering the delete process and possibly counteracting the system trigger that is a FK. There have been enough instances of this show up on this list for me to know this is a distinct possibility.

Did you see that Master table has no records and Detail table has one record
?
I think you agree with me that we have a a detail record with no master, so
it´s unusable, right ?

We have not seen the actual records, so I cannot say or agree/disagree.

I´m not able to do a backup/restore of this database because that record
doesn´t match.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

--